Monday, May 5, 2008

Yelping

Every time Mochi hears a car pull up in our garage, regardless of whether or not someone is already home, he runs to the garage door and starts jumping and yelping. He doesn't make the relatively quiet "I'm a small sad dog" whine. No, his yelping sounds like "Oh please, won't someone stop the pain!" I'm afraid that one day, someone will hear that yelping and call animal control on us. The first time I heard him do this when I was home, I thought he had badly hurt himself. I rushed over to him, only to find him waiting at the garage door. Please Mochi, no heart attacks for me, ok?

But don't get me wrong - every day, I love how excited he gets when either I or Tracy come home. He's our little ball energy and love, with some buttheadedness mixed in.

No comments: